ESCP Business School
- W 52
ESCP Business School is an international business school with campuses in six major European cities, in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin and Warsaw. Established in 1819, ESCP is the first business school in the world. Every year, more than 8,000 students and 5,000 managers from 120 different countries graduate from ESCP Business School's programmes (Bachelor, Master, MBA, Executive MBA, PhD and Executive Education).
Until today, the business school regularly holds top positions in Financial Times rankings. In Germany, ESCP Berlin is a state-recognised university and can award degrees as well as a PhD. Academic key areas at ESCP Berlin are entrepreneurship, sustainability, digitalisation as well as diversity and inclusion.
Angebot auf der BeSt
About our Bachelor in Management (BSc.)
The Bachelor in Management (BSc) is the first and only undergraduate programme of ESCP Business School. This three-year, full-time programme offers the possibility to live a cross-cultural learning experience in one institution. Each year, students are required to rotate and move to a new European ESCP campus: London, Paris or Turin (year 1), Madrid, Paris or Turin (year 2) and Berlin, London or Paris (year 3).The multicultural experience, in addition to attending courses on different campuses, is guaranteed by the composition of the class which is always extremely international: the students who will graduate in 2022 come from 57 different countries. The curriculum in Management is combined with liberal arts, humanities, and language courses to give students an important understanding of business in a wider context, to think outside the box and develop different ways of thinking. The programme is taught in English with some classes in French, Spanish or German. Compulsory internships and social impact projects are part of the curriculum to provide the opportunity to bring learned concepts and techniques to life.
- High school students completing their last year.
- Bachelor students seeking for continue with their Master degree.
The fees for those entering the BSc three-year programme in September 2022 are:
- €15,300* per academic year for European students
- €21,400* per academic year for non-European students
- €360 additional registration fee (first year only)
- €60 application fee (non-refundable)
More information about tuition fees and scholarships can be found here.
Dauer der Ausbildung/Weiterbildung
The BSc in Management programme is a three years programme in three different countries.
Degree Awarded for BSc Students
- Bachelor of Science in Management degree following international standards and fully compliant with the EU Bologna process.
- The Bachelor in Management (BSc) programme was granted the “Grade de licence” for the “diplôme d’études supérieures en commerce et entrepreneuriat” (Bac+3) by the French Ministry of Higher Education Research and Innovation (MESRI) in France.